Mild Foot Scrub
Protameen Chemicals, Manufacturer and Distributor of Specialty Materials for the Personal Care Industry.
|A2||Protamer Z 21¹ (Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer)||0.50|
|A3||Proteric CDX-38 (Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate)||10.00|
|A4||Protapon 30-A (Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate)||5.00|
|B1||Protachem GMS-D (Glyceryl Stearate SE)||3.00|
|B2||Procol CS-20-D (Ceteareth-20 and Cetearyl Alcohol)||3.00|
|B3||Protachem MM (Myristyl Myristate)||3.00|
|B5||Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter)||1.00|
|C1||AMP-95² (Aminomethyl Proponal)||0.50|
|E1||Protacide NEO (Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben)||1.00|
|F1||(Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder)||7.00|
1. Prepare Phase A in the manufacturing vessel by dispersing Carbopol Ultrez 21 (A2) in Water (A1) using propeller agitation.
2. Add the remaining ingredients in Phase A and mix with propeller agitation until uniform.
3. Heat Phase A to 80°-85°C.
4. Prepare Phase B in a separate vessel combining all ingredients and heating to 80°-85°C. Mix until all ingredients are melted and the phase is uniform.
5. Add Phase B to Phase A and mix until homogeneous.
6. Cool to 60°-65°C with continuous agitation.
7. Add Phase C1 (AMP) to the batch and mix until uniform.
8. Continue mixing and cool to 40°-45°C.
9. Add Phase D1 (Fragrance) and E1 (Protacide NEO) to the batch and mix until uniform.
10. Slowly add Phase F1 (Actishell) to the batch and mix until uniformly dispersed.
11. Continue mixing and cool to ambient.