Self Tanning Lotion
Protameen Chemicals, Manufacturer and Distributor of Specialty Materials for the Personal Care Industry.
|A||Procol P (Cetearyl Alcohol and Polysorbate 60 and PEG-150 Stearate and Steareth-20) (Protameen)||3.0|
|A||Protachem CER (Cetyl Ricinoleate) (Protameen)||4.0|
|A||Protasorb O-20 (Polysorbate-80) (Protameen)||2.0|
|A||Protachem 165 (Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate) (Protameen)||3.0|
|A||Protachem ISP (Isostearyl Palmitate) (Protameen)||8.0|
|A||Cetyl Alcohol (Protameen)||1.0|
|C||Protachem DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) (Protameen)||5.0|
|D||Fragrance KK-61374 (Ungerer Fragrances)||0.3|
|E||Phosphoric Acid (50% aq.) Adjust to pH 2.6 - 2.9|
- Add the Phase A ingredients to the oil phase tank and heat to 70-75c with agitation.
- Add the Phase B ingredients to the water phase tank and heat to 70-75c with agitation.
- Add the Phase A ingredients to the water phase tank with homogenizing agitation.
- After homogenization is complete, switch to counter-sweep agitation and begin cooling batch to 25c.
- Premix Phase C and add to the batch at 45c with homogenizing agitation for several minutes.
- Continue cooling and add Phase D at 40c. At 25c, adjust the batch with 50% Phosphoric Acid to the recommended pH.
All information contained herein is intended primarily to demonstrate the utility of Protameen Chemicals Inc., products. Suggestions for uses or applications are only opinions. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their own particular purpose. We assume no liability in the presentation of this data, nor should this information be constructed as granting license to practice any methods or compositions of matter covered by U.S. or foreign patents